SOFORT Banking Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SOFORT Banking?
- Which banks will allow me to deposit via SOFORT Banking?
- What happens if I don't have a bank account with these banks?
- Do I need an account with SOFORT Banking to deposit?
- How do I fund my account using SOFORT Banking?
- Are there any fees associated with SOFORT Banking?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to SOFORT Banking?
- Is it safe to use SOFORT Banking?
- Which currencies does SOFORT Banking transact in?
1. What is SOFORT Banking?
SOFORT Banking is a new and TÜV-certified online payment system which is based on renowned online banking systems using PIN/TAN entry to guarantee quick and secure processing of your online purchases.It is a quick, secure and simple way to process payments on the internet.
2. Which banks will allow me to deposit via SOFORT Banking?
Please select the following link supported banks to view the banks currently available for use in conjunction with SOFORT Banking.
3. What happens if I don't have a bank account with these banks?
Unfortunately, you can only use SOFORT Banking with the banks specified. SOFORT Banking is negotiating with other banks and more will be added in the future.
4. Do I need an account with SOFORT Banking to deposit?
No, you only need to have a bank account with one of the banks listed in question 2 (and funds in that bank account, of course!).
5. How do I fund my account using SOFORT Banking?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the SOFORT Banking logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- You will now be redirected to SOFORT Banking.
- Enter the account holder's name, account number, clearing number and any comments.
- Now log in to your online banking.
- Confirm the deposit amount entering the TAN (Transaction Number).
- You will receive an instant confirmation and you will be redirected back to the cashier.
6. Are there any fees associated with SOFORT Banking?
There is no charge for deposits made using SOFORT Banking.
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
Sofort deposits should be instant, however if delayed it can take up to 3 working days for the transfer. Any failed deposits will automatically be refunded back to your account within 1-3 working days.
8. Can I withdraw to SOFORT Banking?
SOFORT Banking is currently only available as a deposit option.
9. Is it safe to use SOFORT Banking?
Yes, SOFORT Banking is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, SOFORT Banking is an entirely safe online payment method.
10. Which currencies does SOFORT Banking transact in?
SOFORT Banking transacts in EUR only.